방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coming to you EXPRESS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

Coming to you  EXPRESS Empty
PostSubject: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:04 am

[img]Coming to you  EXPRESS 3-CC553-FE-AAF1-4761-9583-40-FEBA0150-F4 bbcode image[/img]Mmmm!! This is such a delicious dish tho 🙊🙊
Thats why i love FANDA EXPRESS🐼Surprised:
The trip at the evening is so perfect! Thanks~
#Bae🤓💞💜
#driving_home-😔

Last edited by Mr.Lindo on Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 1:07 am

the fandom is always going to support you and give you more company, enjoy your dish....

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:02 am

Ohh please enjoy hyung!!! I really wish I could have a bite rn 😋😋😋
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:05 am

International PlayBoy wrote:
Ohh please enjoy hyung!!! I really wish I could have a bite rn 😋😋😋

Thank you jeonjungkookie💕💕
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:06 am

jeunghoseok wrote:
the fandom is always going to support you and give you more company, enjoy your dish....  

Sent from Topic'it App

Thank you hyung^^💓💓
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:21 am

Ahhh taetae!! DONT YOU KNOW YOUR HYUNG LOVES FOOD MORE THAN YOU DO??? YOU SHOULD’VE SO LOYAL TO ME AND SAVED ME THE “ HALF “ OF IT 😭😭😭😭
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:23 am

Handsome Jin(*≧∀≦*) wrote:
Ahhh taetae!! DONT YOU KNOW YOUR HYUNG LOVES FOOD MORE THAN YOU DO??? YOU SHOULD’VE SO LOYAL TO ME AND SAVED ME THE “ HALF “ OF IT 😭😭😭😭

I’m so so sorry hyung! But it was me! It was my stomach IT WANTED TO EAT IT ALL!! I thought of seokjin hyung 😬😬

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:25 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:

I’m so so sorry hyung! But it was me! It was my stomach IT WANTED TO EAT IT ALL!! I thought of seokjin hyung 😬😬

Sent from Topic'it App

It’s okay!!! I’m going to buy 3 HUGE BURGERS 🍔 FOR MYSELF AND MY OWN GOOD! From the RESTAURANT YOU LIKE!!!! So perhaps you want a bite but I’m so so sorry 미안해 😏😏😏😏 sorry! Mr.Lindo 😝😝
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:27 am

[quote="Handsome Jin(*≧∀≦*)"]
Ahhh taetae!! DONT YOU KNOW YOUR HYUNG LOVES FOOD MORE THAN YOU DO??? YOU SHOULD’VE SO LOYAL TO ME AND SAVED ME THE “ HALF “ OF IT 😭😭😭😭 I’m so so sorry hyung! But it was me! It was my stomach IT WANTED TO EAT IT ALL!! I thought of seokjin hyung 😬😬 Sent from Topic'it App It’s okay!!! I’m going to buy 3 HUGE BURGERS 🍔 FOR MYSELF AND MY OWN GOOD! From the RESTAURANT YOU LIKE!!!! So perhaps you want a bite but I’m so so sorry 미안해 😏😏😏😏 sorry! Mr.Lindo 😝😝

Ahh seokjin hyung!!!! Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
ChimChim

ChimChim

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:30 am

I hope you enjoyed this tho!!! Be back safe 😘😘
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 3:30 am

ChimChim wrote:
I hope you enjoyed this tho!!! Be back safe 😘😘

Thank you Jimin-sshi!!! Love you 😁😁

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming to you EXPRESS   Coming to you  EXPRESS Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming to you EXPRESS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum