방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hear me out a little

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

hear me out a little Empty
PostSubject: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 10:43 am

ok guys, since I got your attention by the title, I hope that you can understand that I am having a problem gotta here, and it is an URGENT by this, it will need help vey now now now!! Okay now that you started reading don’t stop only if you feel it’s boring

Okay so I feel that I did not do good in my maths final, that’s why I have been depressed and having anxiety, that’s what makes act differently and that’s why I always cry before I sleep, honestly I have been problems about sleeping and this makes have anxiety and be very concerned and feeling like  rounded in a one circle, that I cannot escape, and this makes me feel like I am going to have a very bad mark on the math, and I started thinking that I will fail the maths and will restart it, and that makes me feel really bad since I have done well in every exam but except this, please help me guys I am really in pain.

thanks for hearing me out
And please send help if you can I am really having difficulties about this
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 10:56 am

Hobi! Don’t worry!! As long as you still trust in yourself you gonna do well.
However! Even if you restarted it, it’s better than falling the whole class because of it.
You don’t have to be concerned about it! Also me I made a mistake in the English exam just because of some philosophy thingy in my mind lol.
Don’t worry and cheer up! You didn’t make too MUCH mistakes right? So perhaps you are all good💜

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:00 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Hobi! Don’t worry!! As long as you still trust in yourself you gonna do well. However! Even if you restarted it, it’s better than falling the whole class because of it. You don’t have to be concerned about it! Also me I made a mistake in the English exam just because of some philosophy thingy in my mind lol. Don’t worry and cheer up! You didn’t make too MUCH mistakes right? So perhaps you are all good💜 Sent from Topic'it App

________

Thanks for the compliments and trying to cheer me up, but I am kinda...Err.... I feel like I did a very BIG mistake that will decide my future and my job, this is not what I wanted at all...The fault is that I have been missing 3 pages of the questions, and that’s why I couldn’t study them, and they weren’t even in the answers paper, that’s what made me concerned and feeling like I did not any effort in my things....

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:06 am

If you are ever feeling down just because you think 🤔 that you didn’t make well in an exam, just remember
That Jeon Jungkook Scored 4 out of 100 💯 in English exam 😘
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:07 am

International PlayBoy wrote:
If you are ever feeling down just because you think 🤔 that you didn’t make well in an exam, just
That Jeon Jungkook Scored 4 out of 100 💯 in English exam 😘

an ENGLISH exam doesn’t compare to a MATH exam..
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:08 am

jeunghoseok wrote:
Mr.Lindo wrote:
Hobi! Don’t worry!! As long as you still trust in yourself you gonna do well. However! Even if you restarted it, it’s better than falling the whole class because of it. You don’t have to be concerned about it! Also me I made a mistake in the English exam just because of some philosophy thingy in my mind lol. Don’t worry and cheer up! You didn’t make too MUCH mistakes right? So perhaps you are all good💜 Sent from Topic'it App

________

Thanks for the compliments and trying to cheer me up, but I am kinda...Err.... I feel like I did a very BIG mistake that will decide my future and my job, this is not what I wanted at all...The fault is that I have been missing 3 pages of the questions, and that’s why I couldn’t study them, and they weren’t even in the answers paper, that’s what made me concerned and feeling like I did not any effort in my things....

Sent from Topic'it App

Ugh why didn’t you tell.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:10 am

jeunghoseok wrote:
Hobi! Don’t worry!! As long as you still trust in yourself you gonna do well. However! Even if you restarted it, it’s better than falling the whole class because of it. You don’t have to be concerned about it! Also me I made a mistake in the English exam just because of some philosophy thingy in my mind lol. Don’t worry and cheer up! You didn’t make too MUCH mistakes right? So perhaps you are all good💜 Sent from Topic'it App ________ Thanks for the compliments and trying to cheer me up, but I am kinda...Err.... I feel like I did a very BIG mistake that will decide my future and my job, this is not what I wanted at all...The fault is that I have been missing 3 pages of the questions, and that’s why I couldn’t study them, and they weren’t even in the answers paper, that’s what made me concerned and feeling like I did not any effort in my things.... Sent from Topic'it App

Ugh!! My parents always say” studying is studying “ so perhaps you have to be so serious in it! It decides all what you be! Everything depends on whether you do well or not! It’s not if you don’t like school or no! You are leaving it anyway to become your dreams????

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:11 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
jeunghoseok wrote:
Hobi! Don’t worry!! As long as you still trust in yourself you gonna do well. However! Even if you restarted it, it’s better than falling the whole class because of it. You don’t have to be concerned about it! Also me I made a mistake in the English exam just because of some philosophy thingy in my mind lol. Don’t worry and cheer up! You didn’t make too MUCH mistakes right? So perhaps you are all good💜 Sent from Topic'it App ________ Thanks for the compliments and trying to cheer me up, but I am kinda...Err.... I feel like I did a very BIG mistake that will decide my future and my job, this is not what I wanted at all...The fault is that I have been missing 3 pages of the questions, and that’s why I couldn’t study them, and they weren’t even in the answers paper, that’s what made me concerned and feeling like I did not any effort in my things.... Sent from Topic'it App

Ugh!! My parents always say” studying is studying “ so perhaps you have to be so serious in it! It decides all what you be! Everything depends on whether you do well or not! It’s not if you don’t like school or no! You are leaving it anyway to become your dreams????

Sent from Topic'it App

Hmm!! I really agree with your parents but mine respected my dreams!! And they even agreed me leaving school or being such a jerk at school just because I want to make my dream and give up school and become an idol!! I’m so happy 😁
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 11:13 am

International PlayBoy wrote:
jeunghoseok wrote:
Mr.Lindo wrote:

________

Sent from Topic'it App

Ugh why didn’t you tell.

I swear to god I told mother, and she said it’s okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hear me out a little   hear me out a little Empty

Back to top Go down

hear me out a little
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
방탄소년단 friends~ :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: