방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

안녕, 내 형제 ..

Go down 
+2
Leader RM
Minsuga❤
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Minsuga❤
Admin
Minsuga❤

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:19 am

I'm lost, i don't know what to do! im really lost in a circle i cant escape from!

i only took 요선 (aka.Yoseon)as my current girlfriend just to not heartbreak her! 내가 슬퍼... I really don't know what to do! everything is going messy right after i heard about 체리's (Cherry's) Death.. i lost myself, but i still have that LOVE for myself.

At Hardtime, someone could simply just make it all pass, but it wont do easily.

Its like! trying to shit and the shit doesnt come out so you have to try harder always!

im so broken, im dead..i really want something to revive me, me not LOVE PLEASE
제발 사랑하지 마! 정말이 모든 일에서 나는 조선에 대해 정직하게 대하는 중입니다. 그녀는 외로운 사람이며, 더 나은 놀이터를 위해 그녀를 데리고 올 때까지 매달려있는 것이 좋지 않으며, 영원히 머물러 있습니다. (not love please! im really done from all this, im being honset with Yoseon bc she is lonely and its bad to leave her hanging until a man come to take her for a better playground and they stay forever.)

i CAN stay alone but,, Not LONELY.. like a 개 that cant find it's 길!

For a second, i thought about the Maknae Line.

Do they really face kind of SHIT like this? Or am I only?

they all look so along with their girlfriends ( lets despite the fact that tae has more than a one girlfriend, DDAENG

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THIS NIGHTMARE? I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER CHERRY AFTER TODAY! I JUST WANT TIME AND SPACE FOR MYSELF, I JUST HOPE YOU ONLY COULD HELP ME! I'S LOST, SO!!! LOST[/b

I only trust you guys, It's..ONLY YOU, I swear

[center]#Help_Yoongi_Get_Awaken_From_This_Nightmare_Before_It's_Over[/center

I Believe On Y'all! Embarassed 나는 너를 믿는다.

안녕, 내 형제 .. <a href=안녕, 내 형제 .. Cy7-Lp-OAUk-AQKto-P infiniti q50s 0 60" />
Back to top Go down
https://fakeloves4you.ahlamontada.com
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:37 am

Yoongi, my dear hyung! I love you more ythan I love myself! I know its so hard to accept the truth of someone's death especially ones who are so expensive to your heart, I don't want to value Cherry on my own opinion but for you! Of Course she isn't everything but im sure she can make the Missing day Complete.

for a second,, I remembered the Verse ( V 뷔 ) had for our Song " 4'Oclock" and it reads:    Why are you crying
왜 울고 있는지

It's me and you.
여긴 나와 너 뿐인데

Me and you
Me and you

Oh you
Oh you
Along a deep night
깊은 밤을 따라서

I will TRY my BEST to help you HEAL! and its not me only! All Our Members are always there for any of our Dear member whoever they were, even if they are annoying lol!  WE will always be there on your side and help you forget all this, I love this place bc it sends out vents of every member they are ashamed to say IRL.

WE ALL LOVE YOU YOONGI! WE WILL BE ALWAYS THERE BY YOUR SIDE!

#RM_BY_YOUR_SIDE
Back to top Go down
ChimChim

ChimChim

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 4:53 am

Yoongi Hyung, I'm  so sorry for what is going with you these days and what you've gone through, you cant just forget cherry.. and focus on the present bc for sure! there'd be better surprises.

So you just asked about how do i cope with my girl? well.....  we just agree some terms with have to follow, i sometimes feel awkward so i escape, its not always rainbows and unicorns,,, well actually i just mention The best sides of our RSHP uwuwuwuwu

Im sure you gonna go through it and we'll help you!

Someday, You will leave like nobody has ever lived like you, you afre going to be giggling about all these mistakes.. its just,, God mercy her just.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:12 am

*EMBARRASSED* eheheheh Hi yoongi

So basically, i dont blame you for taking this decision, you are free with everything, the way you are trying to let Yo-seon away seem cool, what shock me the most was when you mentioned in this thread that Cherry Passed away, i SWEAR i feel so so sad for you, i mean...

You are Cherry loved each others so much! but maybe.. it's all god's plan, he might wanted you to be more patience! you might fall into another girl, who is actually HIGHER than your IDEAL TYPE.

I know that Cherry was Your Ideal  Type but i really hope someday everything could be repaired, I recommend you now to listen to : Hold Me Tight, You gonna feel better for sure.

We are  TEAM, WE ARE BROTHERS, WE WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!, Be Patient Yoongi!because,

YOU NEVER WALK ALONE

안녕, 내 형제 .. <a href=안녕, 내 형제 .. Bts-41" />
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:33 am

Sometimes, its hard to let go something that hurting and deep, thats unforgettable.

I felt the same, when i broke up with my Ex LONG AGO, we weren't the reason, it was something else, However, Yoongi.. i love you so much! and i appreciate and respect you as i do to my father.

Things couldn's be always easy but this time! we all love you! we are all a one hand to any member who is need for a help or a support, and looks like this is a call for help.

You need to forget about the past for a while and focus on the future, you can never know what might happen? You could get someone who loves you and Refuses to leave you no matter what, eh like...

like what happened to me, i lost someone but now i got another that 47856265895621548562x better, im sorry for you.

what makes it shocking this way that its Yoongi, i feel so much hurt for cherry, Someday.. or Sooner, everything is coming to an end, and so Cherry got hers here, i dont mean to be offensive or such! it couldn't be from a gang or something, she could've suicide or just died suddenly, anything could happen. I believe that you can pass through this Hyung! Stay Strong  

FIGHTING~

iM sure someday these memories and good moments return!

안녕, 내 형제 .. <a href=안녕, 내 형제 .. Large" />
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Why so passionate? prince    안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:35 am

why so passionate, prince? Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:37 am

you are dying, tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Minsuga❤
Admin
Minsuga❤

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 am

Thank you everyone, i hope this all will help. ~Suga

eh did'nt feel like writing a long reply since, i'm really exhausted and what to sleep, AND I RECOMMEND MR.MOTHERFUCKER AND HIS PLAYBOY TO BEHAVE THEMSELVES Smile))))))
Back to top Go down
https://fakeloves4you.ahlamontada.com
ChimChim

ChimChim

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 5:43 am

lol i luv yoongi hyung! SOOO MUCH lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 6:02 am

can you pls?
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. EmptySat Jun 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Ahem, Yoongi Hyung, you dont have to be concerned or stressed, although you are not the reason of her death Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Just wish for the best but not to still mourn about things that you don't always have a business in, you have more things to take care of , such as Yoseon, who will be there looking after you, although she is sometimes not enough for you, but we're your right wing there to help you

PLEASE TAKE CARE HYUNG I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE MY SELF MY BEST LITTLE FRIEND I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD AND I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY 24/7 AND I WANT TO SEE YOU SMILE NO MATTER WHAT YOU'RE THE SUN THAT SHINES IN OUR HEARTS I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MORE THAN MYSELF TAKE CARE HYUNG Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz ~~~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 안녕, 내 형제 ..   안녕, 내 형제 .. Empty

Back to top Go down

안녕, 내 형제 ..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
방탄소년단 friends~ :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: