방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I filled the lawsuit

Go down 
+2
Minsuga❤
Mr.Lindo
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

I filled the lawsuit Empty
PostSubject: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:19 am

I went back home and be like : Hold on? wtf did i just do??? so i  went back to the court and filled it against her, now lets see what will happen.
and now let's wait to see any respond..... i filled the lawsuit because she invaded my privacy, How in the hot crispy Kentucky fried  fuck she knew the location?
Dude, it's y'all do not know so how tf she does know that?
Lol somebody decided to see the bad side of meI filled the lawsuit <a href=I filled the lawsuit P_1573arlp11" />Anyways, Have a great Wednesday~

Sorry the picture is so big,, anyways ^_^
Back to top Go down
Minsuga❤
Admin
Minsuga❤

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:28 am

That's my boy!! Dude wtf? she is forcing you like gfuwiksdnfhrewlsfghturoeps;lkvjbe????????????
Ight then pay SuMs of money! and let's see how this goes!
dont forget to grab your popcorn or else it wont be amusing
Back to top Go down
https://fakeloves4you.ahlamontada.com
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:33 am

the best thing you did tata hyung! i really wanted to tell you this but your phone was busy!?
However she was annoying me trying to reach you! but thank god you filled that lawsuit against her!
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 1:59 am

Hyung, she was like ?: Could you please help?! i really do love him so much 1!!
Back to top Go down
ChimChim

ChimChim

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:29 am

Bitch, wtf! first the yoona girl and now this one!? what the fuck she wants from you after she treated you like a stone all the time? now she wants to love you and get attention from you?? Ha, she felt that after she knew your value and worthy and how expensive are you! WHO TF she even treated you like that then treated yiu with aanother way?! Dude! this girl is seriously psychopathic ! SHE NEEDS SOME SERIOUS HELP ASAP,! if i was in your place from the begging i would've filled a lawsuit against her! but thanks god you did now!? who in earth she is so she can challenge someone like KIM TAEHYUNG DUDE WTF? SHE DOESN'T EEVEN WORTH OUR KIM MOTHER UFKCING TAEHYUNG EVEN WITH 1% , she COULD'VE JUST THREW HERSELF OF A CLIFF AND WE ARE DONE! TAHEYUNG DOESN'T WANT YOU! TAEHYUNG WANTS SOMEONE ELSE BUT NO YOU! NOW FUCKING LEAVE!
Back to top Go down
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 am

DICK! WHAT IN THE HOT CRISPY KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK IS GOING ON !?!!!!!!!!!! i dont even have an idea on wtf she is doing now? she is literally doing herself down to earth like yo?!!!!!! I swear to god!!!!! another move from her and we'll have to move to somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 2:33 am

DICK! WHAT IN THE HOT CRISPY KENTUCKY FRIED FUCK IS GOING ON !?!!!!!!!!!! i dont even have an idea on wtf she is doing now? she is literally doing herself down to earth like yo?!!!!!! I swear to god!!!!! another move from her and we'll have to move to somewhere else
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:05 am

That girl is really disgusting! i dont know how to explain how much disrespect i hold for her but one
thing only to say : She is an idiot for make her dignity being swept like that! for real, When he said no : it really means NO.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:08 am

Lol guys, y’all shouldn’t give a fuck about such girl.. let’s give her 24h and if she doesn’t bring the money she is doomed.
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:11 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Lol guys, y’all shouldn’t give a fuck about such girl.. let’s give her 24h and if she doesn’t bring the money she is doomed.

This bitch be really doing the thing, she should go threw herself to some Taiwanese next door guy, bruh!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:12 am

Seokjinnie(석진이) wrote:
Mr.Lindo wrote:

This bitch be really doing the thing, she should go threw herself to some Taiwanese next door guy, bruh!

Lol I know hyung, I’m such a heartbreaker. I reply enjoy breaking hearts it is my passion!
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:13 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Seokjinnie(석진이) wrote:
Mr.Lindo wrote:

Lol I know hyung, I’m such a heartbreaker. I reply enjoy breaking hearts it is my passion!

I don't want her, fuck meetings im not going anywhere as long as this mailbox is coming
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:14 am

Omg
Hyung me too! I’m not need to break anymore hearts now, this one is enough for the month. After the month ends.. I’ll bring another 😉
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:15 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Omg
Hyung me too! I’m not need to break anymore hearts now, this one is enough for the month. After the month ends.. I’ll bring another 😉

YE BITCHES THAT'S MY BOY!
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:16 am

hey Taehyung, we should really share the money between us after she pays lol
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:21 am

Seokjinnie(석진이) wrote:

Nah, I think we should party with all those money LOL
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:25 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Seokjinnie(석진이) wrote:

Nah, I think we should party with all those money LOL

YESSH LETS DO THAT LAMO, ONLY WHEN THE MONEY COMES
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:27 am

International PlayBoy wrote:

Dude what the fuck!! You should’ve just messaged her saying “ calm your ovaries down bish”
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:30 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:

Dude what the fuck!! You should’ve just messaged her saying “ calm your ovaries down bish”

V hyung, i think that a big talk!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:30 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:

V hyung, i think that a big talk!

Oh yea sorry I forgot you are only 23
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:33 am

It's okay! hyung, now can you please go back to the bangtan house?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:41 am

Um not now..
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:42 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:

Um not now..

why hyung, please come back right now!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:43 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:

Um not now..

why hyung, please come back right now!

Umm, important business... however I will come back as soon as I finish it!
Back to top Go down
International PlayBoy

International PlayBoy

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 5:54 am

Okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I filled the lawsuit   I filled the lawsuit Empty

Back to top Go down

I filled the lawsuit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
방탄소년단 friends~ :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: