방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minsuga❤
Admin
Minsuga❤

MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW   MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:15 am

UGH!
Ugh, our song! is to prove to haters that nothing matters even when we are filled patience! we can defeat anything! and we are not afraid of anything

This song is my favorite! i really liked it! i think all of our rap techniques has improved! it was such a powerful diss track where we proved haters are nothing to us and we are used to all this sh*t!

Outro: ego

our jhope did well in this song! i'm kinda proud of him! the song is very awesome! it speaks about choosing your own without anyone's approval! it is a very strong song!

Honestly! jhope's voice was wonderful hee! and the video was enchanting!
it was so beautiful and he really made such a materpiece! his rap was so blunt and tru! i kinda loved it!

Louder than bombs

In this song, we explain how strong and loud we are! how we are unstoppable! and how can we scream our right with any possible way!

No words! perfect sunny and they promise that they will never leave each other and will stay by each of them's side

Well, i really liked this song! it was wonderful! they did very well both! they were

Friends
this songs speaks about how Jimin and V spent all these 7 years together! from daily classmates to lovely soulmates! they've been with each others in their goodie and baddiesinging with such strong voices! i really liked how they play their memories! together..

Filter

Filter, speaks about how jimin is ready to do anything for his army! he is ready to change himself 360° degree to fit in ARMY' hearts! he can be anything ARMYS pick ( sexy, cute , childish, etc) and he tell ARMY all what they have to do is Pcik the filter they want!

00:00 (Zero O'clock)

00:00 (ZERO O'CLOCK) speaks about how after the midnight, how a new day passes, how the old one that is filled with many new things and adventure ends as the minutes and the seconds overlap to the clock 00:00 at midnight, where a new hope starts for us.

Honestly, the vocal line did pretty well in this song! all their vocals improved especially Jin's! but my favorite was Jungkook.

Inner child

in this song, V promised his past self that there will be light at the end of the tunnel if he opened his eyes quite wide to see the world surrendering him! He tels his past self that Giving up will not mean anything! and if he continued to believe in himself until he reaches to where he is now!

That was emotional for me! i think he really wants to protect everyone! he really gives hope to his past self so it can go through all these hardships we've gone through! he gives a message to his past self that changing is possible!

Moon

Here, all what is Jin is singing about is how wonderful are his ARMY! he describes himself as the moon while ARMY are his earth, it will keep facing it and staring at it forever! he describes how he feels towards ARMY! and he promises them to improve and make them so proud.

I really loved Jin's vocals! and the rhythm was something so amazing! i really feel in love with this! he really knew how to describe his ARMY! he used all those beautiful words to describe ARMY! i really liked his choice of rhythm  and lyrics! i think Jin's voice here was so angelic and lovely! Looking forward~~~~

We are bulletproof: The Eternal

in this song, we explain how we are used to all the hate, how strong have we became, after all those wonderful 7 years! we finally got to heaven! but we were only seven members! But, Our ARMY are here for us and we are there for them, and we will never leave each other until the last breath! at the start; we thought we were nothing! we were useful! everyone laughed at us! Laughed at our name 방탄소년단! we were basically got hated countless times! but with didn't let this overcome us! we tried our best to do! and finally we got to heaven~

whatever happens in this world, this song will still sing my whole history! i'm thankful to all those years! i'm thankful to everyone! especially to ARMY! and from now on we are not seven with our ARMY!

My time

this songs, explains how jungkook spent his whole 7 years, how he feels like! how he thinks he has improved! he tried his best to prove he is worth everything!!

Hands down, this song is very beautiful!

Thanks for reading and i hope you have a nice day!!!
Back to top Go down
https://fakeloves4you.ahlamontada.com
ChimChim

ChimChim

MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW   MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW EmptySun Feb 23, 2020 9:21 am

I really love this!! Yoongi-hyung! ou know how to write wants is inside your heart very well! <333
Back to top Go down

MOTS:7 (SUGA REVIEW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
방탄소년단 friends~ :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: