방탄소년단 friends~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

방탄소년단 friends~

안녕하세요 친구!!! Its 슈가 ~ your lovely friend here! Today i got the idea of making this.. sometimes i cant say everything that in my hear, t, without a mask on..here it's

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:11 am

ANNYEONGHASYO!! my friends~~~

JinJinie is so much curious about what are you doing RN at the Dorm

About me??? uh i'm just in the dorm trying to figure out are the noodles from China or Korea??? i just got a pack and i don't know honestly lol *stupid jin* jocolor

HOW ABOUT YOU???? please feel free to reply what are you doingnow !!!!!

What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 Maxresdefault" />

Last edited by Handsome Jin(*≧∀≦*) on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:14 am

I'm just song writing for our new song! excuse me *disappears out of nowhere*
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 am

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for sure ramyun is Japanese, 😅😅😅 but however, I just at the practicing room, practicing because I left useless ????????😫😫😫😫😫, this happens so so much ahahahhahaga, ahahahahahahahaha, heheh, however I am going back to practice bye jinjinie!! (I mean beauty prince lollolololol)

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Mr.Lindo

Mr.Lindo

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 am

Uh hyung! I’m just training yeontan to do a new trick 😝

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Leader RM
Admin
Leader RM

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:19 am

jeunghoseok wrote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for sure ramyun is Japanese, 😅😅😅 but however, I just at the practicing room, practicing because I left useless ????????😫😫😫😫😫, this happens so so much ahahahhahaga, ahahahahahahahaha, heheh, however I am going back to practice bye jinjinie!! (I mean beauty prince lollolololol)

Sent from Topic'it App

He.. HE DIDNT ASK YOU WHETHER ITS JAPANESE OR KOREAN OR EVEN CHINESE BRUH!!!!! IT LIKE............UH NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:21 am

Mr.Lindo wrote:
Uh hyung! I’m just training yeontan to do a new trick 😝

Sent from Topic'it App

Alright good luck! make sure Tannie perfects it!!
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:21 am

Leader RM wrote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for sure ramyun is Japanese, 😅😅😅 but however, I just at the practicing room, practicing because I left useless ????????😫😫😫😫😫, this happens so so much ahahahhahaga, ahahahahahahahaha, heheh, however I am going back to practice bye jinjinie!! (I mean beauty prince lollolololol) Sent from Topic'it App He.. HE DIDNT ASK YOU WHETHER ITS JAPANESE OR KOREAN OR EVEN CHINESE BRUH!!!!! IT LIKE............UH NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?

MPH, that’s none of your business!!! At least I have answered him instead of making him work for no reason

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:24 am

Leader RM wrote:
I'm just song writing for our new song! excuse me *disappears out of nowhere*

alright!! Good luck for writing this new song! if you are ever feeling like losing what do you write make A STANZA OR ?? TRYING BRAINSTORMING??
Back to top Go down
Seokjinnie(석진이)

Seokjinnie(석진이)

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:24 am

jeunghoseok wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

Um??? i was trying to figure out myself but uh? i ddint ask about ramen or fucking rayeom??????
Back to top Go down
jeunghoseok

jeunghoseok

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:40 am

Handsome Jin(*≧∀≦*) wrote:
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, for sure ramyun is Japanese, 😅😅😅 but however, I just at the practicing room, practicing because I left useless ????????😫😫😫😫😫, this happens so so much ahahahhahaga, ahahahahahahahaha, heheh, however I am going back to practice bye jinjinie!! (I mean beauty prince lollolololol) Sent from Topic'it App Um??? i was trying to figure out myself but uh? i ddint ask about ramen or fucking rayeom??????

Ohhhh, I can delete my comment 😉😉😉 if that makes uncomfortable??!?!! I am sooner back to practice ;( confusedconfused

#????????

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이   What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이 Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing now??? 하고: 진이
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
방탄소년단 friends~ :: الفئة الأولى :: المنتدى الأول-
Jump to: